We're licensed & fully insured with more than a decade of experience handling residential and commercial roofing services.
Metro Boston Area Residential & Commercial Roofers
Lifetime Roofing provides residential and commercial roofing services in Waltham, Weston, Wellesley, Needham, and surrounding areas across Metro Boston. We are licensed, fully insured, and have more than a decade of experience as general contractors. Our team is fully trained and equipped to handle any roofing installation, repair, or maintenance need for your home or commercial property.
Installing or repairing a roof requires a level of expertise to ensure that the work is done right. Working with a fully licensed and insured roofing contractor provides you with peace of mind and superior results.
Contact Lifetime Roofing at (781) 725-5655 to learn more about our roofing services.
The roof protects your property from the elements. Maintaining the structural integrity of your roof requires periodic inspections, repairs, maintenance, or new installations. The services that are needed will depend on the specific problem and age of the roof.
Our team provides a number of services, including:
- Roof installation– Installing a new roof doesn’t have to be a daunting task when you work with the right contractor. Our team will guide you through the process of choosing the right type of shingles, underlayment, and flashing. A dedicated project manager will work with you from start to finish.
- Roof inspections– A roof inspection may be needed to identify damage, plan repairs, or evaluate the overall condition of the roof before buying or selling a property. You will receive a detailed assessment of your roof with information about any damage.
- Roof repairs – Damage can lead to water and structural damage to your home or commercial property. Schedule repair at the first sign of a problem to avoid more extensive repairs.
- Leak repair – Roof leaks can start off small and get bigger with time. Look for signs of a leak, such as dark staining on the walls or ceiling, mold growth, water in the attic, or missing shingles.
- Maintenance – Your roof is a significant investment. Protect it with periodic inspections and maintenance.
- Gutters – Gutters channel water off the roof and away from the house to help prevent water damage. If your gutters are not in great shape, gutter repair or new installation can restore the system.
- Skylights – Adding a skylight can transform your space, make the house look larger, and bring in more natural light.
Types of Roofing
In the Northeast, we typically see four types of roofing materials used for residential homes: asphalt shingles, which are by far the most common due to their reasonable pricing and longevity; cedar shingles and shakes; slate roofing; and metal. Each material has its own unique benefits and style, and ultimately, it is up to the homeowner to decide which features and design are most appealing.
Ensuring every customer receives quality service is a big part of what we do.
Our new roof was installed quickly and efficiently and the quality of the clean up was better than anticipated. We would recommend Lifetime Roofing to any of our neighbors!” - Carol Ilzarbe
Get a Free Estimate for Your New Roof
Our roofing services in Waltham are always based on your unique needs. When it’s time for a new roof, we have developed an easy, accessible buying process. We start with a meeting at your home and take the time to inspect your roof and listen to your needs. Your project manager will work with you throughout the entire process, from material selection until the installation is completed.
Give us a call at (781) 725-5655 or fill out the form on this page to request an appointment online for any of our roofing services.
Licensed & Insured
Experienced Roofing Specialists
Customer Service Oriented
Your Insurance Crew